Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Recap

So, let's recap a bit and see what we did and didn't accomplish for Christmas this year:

  • Christmas with my family - check
  • Christmas with husband's family - check
  • Gifts for the kids - check
  • Cookies and milk left out for Santa - check (even left out 9 carrots for the reindeer!)
  • Cutting back on the Christmas spending - technically, yes, but we did purchase 2 tires and a new washer in December. I'm hoping we come out about even.
  • Christmas cookies baked - check
  • Too many Christmas cookies eaten - double check!
  • Big fancy Christmas Eve dinner - no check (cheese, summer sausage and crackers in front of The Muppets' Christmas special!)
  • Church on Christmas Eve - no check (don't tell Mom!)
  • Christmas cards sent - this is an almost-check. (I ordered them early, and had them addressed, but wanted to put a note on them before I sent them all out. That's what's delayed me. Sigh.)

So, the moral here - I need to get off the computer and get those Christmas cards finished! ;-)

No comments: