Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Unemployment Update

So, if my last unemployment-related post was 1.5, we're probably at month 2.5 now. Calendar? Oh, I don't know that I need to be so specific. Dear Husband, however, can probably rattle off the time he's been on unemployment to the minute. Sigh.

Good news: he did go on an inteview this week, and seems to feel that it went well. And when he was first laid off, many people relayed stories of finding new jobs that paid more and were closer to home. There's not much chance of finding a closer work location for DH, but I was kind of hoping for something on our side of the river. However, A Job Across The River is better than The Red Tape of Unemployment, so we'll see.

That's the update from his side. I'm off to research passport applications, as my next customer account may take me across the northern border. Take off, 'eh!

1 comment:

Insomniac said...

Ooh! Good luck to your husband :) I went on a job interview a few weeks ago and am waiting to hear back from them.